White Papers design in Stamford
White papers are one of the most under-the-radar content marketing tools for a powerful lead generation. They are a presentation tool to inform others about your products and an effective way to generate leads to position your company as a leader.
White papers that are planned, researched, and written properly can be strong assets for your brand. On average, 89% of B2B marketers are using content marketing and a study found that around 79% of B2B buyers share white papers with their colleagues.
6 Reasons You Need a White Paper:
- Sell a product or service: White papers help you introduce a product or service by showing audiences why there’s a need for it.
- Establish expertise and authority in your field: White papers show that you’ve done your homework and know what you’re talking about.
- Market to investors: White papers help you make a case for your business, showing investors why it matters.
- Introduce your company and what it does: Why did you create your business in the first place? Talk about the industry and where there is a gap or lack that you’re trying to close.
- Support your lead generation tactics: Create a form where visitors have to give you their information before they can access your white paper.
- As part of an educational campaign: Use a white paper to talk about something useful for your customers.